Seamless Voronoi Fracture 1.0
Version 1.0 - 13 July 2019:
- Added "Use Input Points" for using input points for the voronoi fracture.
- Added "Relax", "Iterations" and "Point Radius Scale" for relaxing the voronoi points.
- Added "Show Bounds".
- Moved the remeshing parameters to a new "Remesh" tab.
- Moved the smoothing parameters for pieces to a new "Smooth Pieces" tab and added "Method" and "Mode".
- Replaced some of the "Smooth Edges" parameters.
- Improved smoothing.
- Improved beveling.
- Added "Randomize Offset", "Randomize Height" and "Seed" under "Bevel (2D)".
- Improved remeshing when "Mode" is set to "2D".
- Added the Seamless Noise and Seamless Geometry assets internally so they no longer have to be installed separately.
- Renamed all parameters.
- Initial version.
This is a SOP node that generates seamless 2D and 3D voronoi fractures.
Date: 13 July 2019
Supported Houdini version: 16.5 and later
The asset is provided as a locked/blackboxed (non-editable) HDA file and can be used in Houdini FX, Core, Indie and Apprentice.
- You may use the asset for both non-commercial and commercial purposes.
- You may not make the asset file available for download elsewhere, by itself or as part of another asset or project.
If you have any questions, feature requests or bug reports please contact me.