Seamless Geometry 1.2
Version 1.2 - 20 July 2019:
- Added "Delete Intersecting Source Geometry" and "Delete Intersecting Seamless Geometry".
- Added "Visualize Orientation Axes".
- Improved "Delete Geometry Outside Bounds" and "Delete Geometry Overlapping Bounds".
- Fixed an issue with some parameters being disabled under "Displacement Amount Noise".
- Fixed an issue when using "Seamless Instancing Points" which generated duplicate points when input points where exactly on the boundary.
- Fixed an issue with "Delete Points Outside Bounds" and moved it to the "Delete" tab.
- Fixed an issue with some parameters being disabled under "Deletion Noise".
- Added the Seamless Noise asset internally so it no longer has to be installed separately.
- Removed "Bounding Box" and added a new node input which needs to be connected to a bounding box.
- Fixed an issue with "Scale" not working if both "Rotate Around Normal" and "Rotate Around Axis" were disabled.
- Renamed all parameters.
This is a SOP node that generates seamless geometry.
It has two modes:
- Seamless Geometry: makes input geometry seamless.
- Seamless Instancing Points: relaxes/displaces/orients/scales/deletes input points using seamless noises to prepare them for instancing with a copy node.
Date: 20 July 2019
Supported Houdini version: 16.5 and later
The asset is provided as a unlocked (editable) HDA file and can be used in Houdini FX, Core, Indie and Apprentice.
- You may use the asset for both non-commercial and commercial purposes.
- You may not make the asset file available for download elsewhere, by itself or as part of another asset or project.
If you have any questions, feature requests or bug reports please contact me.