Tile Generator 1.0
- Added "Mode", "Use Random Input Tile", "Seed", "Fit Tiles" and "Show Tile Bounding Boxes" under the new "Input" tab.
- Added "Scale", "Min Scale", "Max Scale" and "Seed".
- Added "Enable Mortar", "Color", "Depth", "Resolution", "Displace" and "Displacement Noise" to the new "Mortar" tab.
- Added "Delete By Threshold", "Deletion Threshold" and "Seed" under the new "Delete" tab.
- Added "Cusp Angle", "Weighting Method" and "Keep Existing Normals" under the new "Normals" tab.
- Improved "Close Holes".
- Fixed overlapping primitives on the boundaries.
- Added the Seamless Noise and Seamless Geometry assets internally so they no longer have to be installed separately.
- Renamed all parameters.
- Various internal changes.
- Added hexagon tiles.
- Changed the way slanted offset works.
- Initial release with support for brick tiles.
This is a SOP node asset that generates seamless brick and hexagon tiles. It's also possible to use custom geometry as tiles.
The asset is currently locked but an unlocked version might be provided later.
Supported Houdini version: 16.5 and later
The asset is provided as a locked/blackboxed (non-editable) HDA file and can be used in Houdini FX, Core, Indie and Apprentice.
Price: free / pay what you want
- You may use the asset for both non-commercial and commercial purposes.
- You may not make the asset file available for download elsewhere, by itself or as part of another asset or project.
If you have any questions, feature requests or bug reports please contact me.