Rock Generator 1.7
Download / buy
Example 1 | Example 2
Download Rock 1 shader
This asset provides several controls for generating rock geometry, UV coordinates and textures.
The procedure is as follows (each step except the first can be turned on/off):
- Select a base shape, either a sphere, a randomly generated shape or use input geometry.
- Transform the base shape.
- Perform remeshing and smoothing.
- Create the rock by displacing the base shape with various noises.
- Create crystals on top of the rock.
- Transform the generated rock.
- Perform additional remeshing and smoothing.
- Perform polygon reduction.
- Create UV coordinates.
- Perform a final transform.
- Apply a procedural texture which can also be baked to a file.
The asset can be used in Houdini 15+ and in all applications supported by Houdini Engine, i.e. Cinema 4D, Maya, 3ds Max, Unreal Engine and Unity.
If you have any questions or feature requests please contact me at techievr (at) gmail (dot) com.
Houdini Asset 1 of 2